It’s time to start planning this year’s NH Eats Local Month, a month-long campaign in August that celebrates local food and farming in the Granite State.
Each August, over 100 partners throughout the state join together to highlight New Hampshire produced foods, celebrate the power of food to bring us together, and encourage others to purchase and eat local foods. NH Eats Local Month is a month-long celebration of local food in our state, and the hard working NH farmers, fishers, and food businesses that provide for us all year long.
Join the festivities and become a partner for NH Eats Local Month! Help us celebrate in August by sharing our resources, social media posts, and other tools to get people excited about local foods. We hope the broader NH Eats Local campaign, and NH Eats Local Month, can help partners spread their mission and goals to more Granite Staters.
Partners will receive:
- A listing on NH Eat Local Month’s Website
- Ideas on how to celebrate NH Farms & Local Food all month long
- Event marketing templates — such as a press release, social media posts and support to create targeted messages
- The chance to be featured on the NH Eat Local Month website by writing a blog post or article
- Endorse NH Eats Local Month by sharing their business/organization’s name, logo, and website URL with us
- Provide links to any events or promotions that they are organizing during NH Eats Local Month
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts, adding a link to nheatlocal.org on their own website and finding other creative ways to engage their network with NH Eats Local Month
How do you sign on as a partner? Send an email to email@example.com with an “I’m in!” message and we’ll add you to our list (be sure your business/organization is easy to identify). As always, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner.