August 1st-31st, 2020
We are adapting the digital scavenger hunt we’ve done in past years into an improved online bingo game, with more chances to win prizes and a longer time frame to participate! Scroll down to see what prizes are offered by our partners.
There are three bingo boards designed to get you excited about local eating. Players who achieve bingo will be entered to win a prize donated by one of our partners. You can play all three boards for up to three entries to win! Players may also attempt to achieve a blackout board for an additional entry.
Due to COVID-19, we ask any participants to please follow proper social distancing and mask-wearing protocols when playing! We want everyone to play safely.
How to Participate:
- Download the bingo boards using this link or the button above. Boards can either be filled out digitally using a PDF editor (ex. Adobe Acrobat) or can be printed out and filled out manually.
- Find the item or complete the activity described in each square. Make sure that you plan to submit proof for applicable activities – photograph of items, receipt of purchase, etc. Cross off each square once completed.
- Once you have achieved bingo on a board, submit your completed bingo board, with all applicable proof of completion, in an email to email@example.com with the subject line “BINGO”
- After the game closes, we will assign each entry a number and will randomly draw winners for our prizes!
- All products must be made or produced within NH.
- All entries must be submitted between August 1st and August 31st, 2020.
- All photos submitted must be your own. Submission of photos grants NH Eats Local permission to use your photos for future program promotion.
- One winner for each prize will be randomly selected using a random number generator. As described above, you may receive one entry for each bingo board completed, and one additional entry for a blackout board (all squares completed)
- Bingo constitutes a board with five squares in-a-row completed, either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. Bingo cannot be achieved more than once on the same board.
- Participants are not eligible to win more than one prize.
Pete & Gerry’s Organic Eggs – One (1) year’s supply of free eggs (52 dozen) and custom Swag Bags!
Nuttin’ Ordinary – Four (4) containers of cashew cheese and two (2) custom raglan shirts!
Monadnock Food Co-op -A fifty ($50) dollar gift card for use at the Co-op!
Fresh Start Farms – Fifty ($50) dollars worth of FarmBucks that can be used at any Fresh Start Farms location (Southern NH)!
Kearsarge Food Hub – One (1) custom T-shirt!