Each week of NH Eats Local Month in August, we will host a themed photo contest on Facebook and Instagram. NH Eats Local Month Partners and Eaters will have the opportunity to submit photos in line with the week’s theme for the chance to win a local prize donated by our NH Eats Local Partners! Our judges, the Editors at NH Magazine, will select the winners for each week to be announced at the end of each week. Learn more about the 2021 themes and how to submit your photo below!
Looking for local food? Click here to access our FIND LOCAL FOOD guides.
2021 PHOTO CONTEST THEMES
Week 1, Aug 1-7: Your Farmers’ Market/Farm Stand Haul
Visit a your local farmers’ market or farm stand and share a photo of what you purchased
Week 2, Aug 8-14: Picking Your Own
Find a Pick Your Own farm near you and snap a photo of you and your family and friends picking your own locally grown fruits or veggies
Week 3, Aug 15-21: Dine Out, Dine Local
Snap a photo and share your experience dining out a local New Hampshire restaurant
Week 4, Aug 22-28: Showing Your Local Love
Let’s get creative! We know eating local means something different to everyone. The final week’s photo contest is open ended, so everyone can share a photo of what eating local means to them.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO
- Post your photo on Facebook or Instagram
- Use #nheatslocal in your caption
- Tag @nheatslocal in your photo
- BONUS! Tag the restaurant, farm, or small business you visited to show your support!
- All entrants must be 18 years or older.
- All entrants must have public Facebook or Instagram profiles.
- Submissions can be deemed inappropriate, defamatory, or insensitive by the judges and will be disqualified.
- Submissions for each week will open on Sunday at 12am and close on Saturday at 11:59pm.
- All winners will be announced on the Sunday following the week and prizes will be sent by prize partners beginning on September 1.