NH Eats Local Month partnerships are a no-cost, in-kind promotional partnership. NH Eats Local promotes your business or organization as a NH Eats Local Month Partner and your business or organization promotes the messages and initiatives of NH Eats Local Month.
The focal point of 2022 NH Eats Local Month is the Live Free + Eat Local Challenge. We’re challenging people across the Granite State to find and eat local food from at least five different locations across the state— whether it’s from vendors at their local farmers’ markets, pick-your-own orchards, through a food hub or at a restaurant that sources from New Hampshire growers. Eaters will log the five farm or food businesses on their Live Free + Eat Local Challenge submission forms (in print or online) and submit their form for a chance to win a deliciously local prize. Here’s how you can get involved and support the challenge:
ATTENTION 2022 NH Eats Local Month Partners! Important information below!
2022 NH Eats Local Month Kicks off August 1! If you have signed on as a Partner this year, thank you! Now the fun begins…
Help us spread the word about the Live Free + Eat Local Challenge! Some ways to share are below.
Remember—share with us your events, promotions, social posts, etc. all August long so we can support and share too. Tag us on social media at @nheatslocal or email our Communications Coordinator, Colleen Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are distributing Live Free + Eat Local Challenge submission forms, start distributing ASAP!
If you donated a prize for the Live Free + Eat Local Challenge, tell your patrons and share about it on social media to inspire people to take the Challenge!
Challenge your customers, members, visitors, followers, staff, and community to eat local by telling them about the Live Free + Eat Local Challenge
Click here to download the Live Free + Eat Local Challenge poster! Hang it in your window or by your register and tell folks to scan the QR code to get a Challenge submission form
Head over to our official 2022 NH Eats Local Month page (click the button below!) for all of the information on Live Free + Eat Local Challenge, including rules, prizes, and the links to the “Find a Challenge submission form” map, the downloadable submission form, and the online submission form.
Use sample messaging and creative from our NH Eats Local Month Communications Toolkit and Creative Toolbox (links below!) to share about the Live Free + Eat Local Challenge across your social media, newsletter, and to provide to staff.
NH Eats Local Month Communications Toolkit + Creative
Below are some guidelines on how to use both the NH Eats Local Month Communications Toolkit and Creative materials.
1. Our toolkit has sample messaging to promote NH Eats Local Month, including specific message about the Live Free + Eat Local Challenge. There are also tips for how to increase engagement and make the most of all of your NH Eats Local Month communications. Feel free to utilize messaging from the toolkit as is or modify to fit your individual, group, business, or organizations’s eat local values.
2. Our creative is organized into a few categories:
- Square social media sized graphics
- Mailchimp/email marketing service sized graphics (600x400px)
- Facebook cover photo or banner sized graphics (1640x624px)
- Printable posters (8.5x11in)
- NH Eats Local, Live Free + Eat Local Challenge, and NH Food Alliance logos
All sizes have specific Live Free + Eat Local Challenge creative, as well as general NH Eats Local Month creative.
3. If you need specific style of creative, reach out and we can create it for you. Or, feel free to utilize the branding specifications and logos in the toolkit and creative folders to design NH Eats Local creative for all of your needs!