NH Eats Local Month partnerships are a no-cost, in kind promotional partnership opportunity— NH Eats Local promotes your business or organization as a partner and in return, your business or organization shares the NH Eats Local Month message of eating and supporting local in New Hampshire. Farmers, restaurants, food producers, eaters, fishers, hunters, foragers, ANYONE and everyone who loves local food will come together for 31 days of rallying around the bounty of our state. All month long we will be sharing stories, information, and love for all things delicious and LOCAL. Thanks to all in advance for their partner support for our 2021 NH Eats Local Month festivities this August! Learn more below about our various opportunities to get involved.
MESSAGING & MATERIALS ARE AVAILABLE!
By clicking the buttons below, access both the NH Eats Local Month Communications & Social Media Toolkit and creative materials.
Simply by being a NH Eats Local Month partner you will:
– Have your business or organization’s name and website featured on nheatslocal.com
– Access to our NH Eats Local Champion badges
-The opportunity for inclusion in all paid advertising and earned media and advertising
-A featured post about your business across the NH Eats Local channels, including email, social, and our blog
-The option for promotional support for any NH Eats Local events or mini-campaigns you plan or host
2021 NH Eats Local Month will include the following campaigns and activities:
NH’S BIG BITE
To kick off NH Eats Local Month on Sunday, August 1, we are encouraging all Granite Staters to come together to take a big bite out of something local. This year’s bite: pancakes with deliciously local New Hampshire maple syrup. Our partners can plan and promote pancake breakfasts at their businesses and in their communities to show their support. Eaters can whip up pancakes at home with their families. And everyone can take photos of their big bites and share with us at NH Eats Local!
HOW TO PARTNER FOR NH’S BIG BITE:
– Plan a pancake breakfast in your community as a fundraiser or networking event
– Offer a pancake special at your restaurant or feature local maple syrup
– Source local ingredients for your pancakes, including maple syrup, local bacon or sausage, eggs, fruit, and more!
-Share for recipes for pancakes or other dishes featuring local NH maple syrup
Share your NH’s Big Bite ideas, events, and campaigns with us at NH Eats Local so we can promote! Email us at email@example.com
NH EATS LOCAL MONTH PHOTO CONTEST
Each week of August will have themed photo contest for partners and eaters to submit photos via Facebook, Instagram, or by email to the NH Eats Local Month photo contest. Judges will select winners for each week to be awarded one of many local prizes donated by our NH Eats Local Partners.
PHOTO CONTEST THEMES
Week 1, Aug 1-7: Your Farmers’ Market/Farm Stand Haul
Week 2, Aug 8-14: Picking Your Own
Week 3, Aug 15-21: Dine Out, Dine Local
Week 4, Aug 22-28: Showing Local Love
HOW TO PARTNER FOR THE PHOTO CONTEST:
– Donate a prize for eaters to win and have your business promoted across the NH Eats Local channels as a prize partner
– Submit your own photos to be reposted and shared across the NH Eats Local channels
HOW DO YOU EAT LOCAL? SHOUT SERIES
Both NH Eats Local partners and eaters will have the opportunity to submit a 15-30 sec audio or video recording or a 50-75 word written statement about how they eat locally in the Granite State. Their statement or recording will be shared across the NH Eats Local channels to amplify our community’s collective eat local voice. We’re shouting because we love eating local!
HOW TO PARTNER FOR THE SHOUT SERIES:
– Submit your How Do You Eat Local shout and have it shared across the NH Eats Local channels!
A TOAST TO LOCAL
Partnered with New Hampshire’s craft beverage producers, we will virtually gather on the final days of NH Eats Local Month to raise a glass of local beer, wine, spirits, cider, or a non-alcoholic beverage of choice in support of our farmers, fishers, restaurants, food producers, and food businesses. Stay tuned for announcements of the prominent Granite Staters who will lead our toast!
HOW TO PARTNER FOR A TOAST TO LOCAL:
– Join our toast and promote your local products for our partners and eaters to toast with, both local beverages and food will be encouraged during the toast!
Sharing stories, information, local food fun, and more with our partners, eaters, and Granite Staters from the Seacoast to the North Country.
– Share your NH Eats Local Champion/Partner Badge
– Tell us your unique eat local story
– Encourage your customers, colleagues, networks to choose local
Still need to sign up as a partner? Click the button below!
Have an idea to share or a question? Email the NH Eats Local Coordinator, Colleen Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.